Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Until We Meet Again.....

It's completely against my nature to post twice in one day, but I was cleaning out my saved emails today and came across this email from my dad. It's the last update he sent out. This post can pretty much explain the previous one.


Well, I suppose it's time to say goodby. It's been a
good journey. I have been blessed with a Christian
family and a Christian life for the most part.
This wasn't what I expected, but whoever gets that
must be special!

My oncologist says I'm deluged with tumors and I
should make final preparations. Feel feel to call or
email or stop by. I'm weak but I'll try to keep up a
reasonable conservation.

Rick Monroe

2 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger Allie, Dearest said...

Wow.

Wow.

Am I ready to write that email? I don't think I am.

 
At 10:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's too hard to let an email like that one go, and even harder to resist the urge to click reply. Stay strong. You'll always be a part of the Walking Wounded, but you will mend.
-April

 

Post a Comment

<< Home