Monday, August 06, 2007

Don't Say It

I'm tired of being single.

There, I've said it.

I don't say it very often for a myriad of reasons. For one, if I were to actually admit to the world that I hate being single and I want to get married and it doesn't happen,

I've failed.

But I've come to terms with admitting that I want to be married because a friend of mine has recently entered into a relationship with a wonderful man. The kind of man I'm looking for. The kind of man I didn't think existed. But he does. Now I have proof.

And that gives me hope.

4 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger Adam said...

Saw your comment...love the post...I wasn't gonna say "great minds think alike" but since we both have appeared to say some things that are socially taboo already I'll go ahead and top it off with a cliche as well.

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger Philip Letizia said...

so what did I apparently mis at this weeks Cresthaven bbq?? Everyone left feeling like they want to get married. I think I'm glad I wasn't there. Love ya Megan.

 
At 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What makes a great man? Tall, handsome, and charming? Wealthy perhaps?.. Men that are tall, handsome, charming and wealthy are a dime a dozen. What makes a great woman? Beyond beautiful, tall, and sexy? Charming and funny perhaps? Megan, you want a great man?...become a great woman. You are beautiful, tall, sexy, charming and funny... Both men and women are looking for something amazing, but none of these qualities make people great. These two boys obviously like you. Maybe they're great? Just make sure you understand what makes a great man..

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Patrick and Megan said...

Anonymous,

You are absolutely correct. Those are not the qualities I believe make someone great. I've found those qualities in plenty of men, but it's not what I'm looking for. Thank you for your comment.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home