Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Stay Tuned

For those of you that don't know, I work in a coffee shop 5-6 days a week. As you can imagine, I encounter many interesting people throughout the day. And not all of them are nice. That being said, April suggested I do a shout-out to all those customers who continuously irk me.....which is alot. So I'm compiling a list of mostly regulars to start out, and then I will try to be diligent enough to add at least one new customer at a time going forward.

Just hope you don't end up on the list......

2 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger The Cooks said...

just so you know...im still staying tuned :)

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger Adam said...

As someone who checks blogs everyday...if this goes as well as it has the potential of going yours will definitely become the first one read every day...Stick it to the Non-fat Half Caf Soy Latte Drinking Man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home